Xbox One Setup Guide
Download the app “MyIPTV Player” from “Store” on your Xbox ONE console.
- Install the MyIPTV Player app from the Microsoft Store on your computer or on your Xbox. If you log into your Microsoft account on your computer and have the same account on your Xbox, you can install it from your computer so that the console automatically installs MyIPTV on your device.
- Start the app and go right with your control to “Settings”
- Type the adress to the “m3u_plus playlist” like this “http://???????:8080/get.php?username=?????&password=?????&type=m3u_plus&output=ts”that you recieved from your iptv provider. Click on the button below “Refresh channel list from remote source”.
- Scroll down to “Epg website” and type the adress to our epg (electronic program guide) Contact us for the Address
- Now all channels are loading, this can take a minute or two so please be patient.
- Once the channels are loaded, you can see all channels listed. From the drop-down menu on the top left corner you can choose which country you like to watch. Choose Sweden if desired and click on it, now you can see all swedish channels.
- When you look at a channel and you miss subtitles, try uploading it. Touch the control and click the bottom left. There is subtitle selector available IF this channel offers subtitles at this moment. We can not display subtitles on ALL channels right now but updates are ongoing. Different TV companies use different text formats and at the time of writing it is MAG IPTV boxes that can handle most options for subtitles.
- Go back to look at “Settings” once again. You can do some changes here if you want. For example, choose your favourite country to watch and let the app start up with your favourite next time.
- DONE, enjoy!!!