KODI SETUP INSTRUCTIONS 1. Download and Install Kodi kodi.tv/download
2. Open Kodi and go to Settings – File Manager and open
3.In file Manager add Source, Source Address http://www.thetechguyni.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/install/
4. Call the Source Bazza IPTV and Done
5. Close out of file manager, and go to settings and open, Add-ons, choose install from Zip and choose Bazza IPTV
6. Bazza IPTV Repo then installed, choose Install from Repository and choose Wagnet
7. Open Bazza and choose Video Addons, then Bazza IPTV (Not Bazza Hosting), click install
8. Bazza Plugin now installed and can be found under Video Add-Ons
9. Choose video add-ons and then click Bazza IPTV
10. Choose Add New List and Call it BAZZA IPTV CHANNELS
11. Choose Remote URL
12. Add the URL “We Will Send this too you”
13. Choose List Logo Say “None”
14. Set Channel Logo Source “None”
15. Your Done you should now see Bazza IPTV Channels on your main List,
16. Click the Blue List and all your channels will be loaded.
HOW TO SETUP IPTV ON KODI?
First make sure your Kodi is updated to latest version so that the guide below dont seem misguiding.
The tutorial below is for PVR IPTV Simple client addon on Kodi.
1-Open Kodi client
3-Select TV or if your version is not updated it might appear as Live TV
6-Once a pop-up appears saying you have no PVR client enabled, just select OK
7-Scroll down and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client
10-In Feneral, select M3U Playlist URL
11-Now add the M3U url you`ve got from your provider into this section
12-Select OK twice
Now, once Kodi starts, on your screen you should see TV or Live TV, Click that and choose a channel to play.